Light, fresh and fabulous! Try this ultra-healthy citrus salad on a hot, balmy night. With oranges, grapefruit, pomegranate seeds and fresh mint, this beautiful salad is sure to become a summer staple in your house.
1 blood orange
1 navel orange
1 pink grapefruit
1 handful of pomegranate seeds
4 to 5 large mint leaves
Extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Peel and slice your citrus into even, thick pieces and place them on your serving platter.
2. Sprinkle a handful of pomegranate seeds over the citrus.
3. Wash and dry your mint leaves, roll them tightly together and run your knife through them to cut them into thin strips and sprinkle them over the citrus.
4. Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil over everything and finish with your sea salt and black pepper.
5. Serve and enjoy alongside some grilled white fish and a nice cold drink.